Many people will ignore the protection of the cooling wall when using the lead smelting furnace for lead smelting work, which is undoubtedly a kind of damage to the lead smelting furnace, but how to protect the cooling wall of the lead smelting furnace during the lead smelting work?
When smelting lead, this can better protect its cooling wall:
1. Increase the cooling water volume, increase the water flow speed, increase the cooling strength; adjust the water volume according to the wind pressure to achieve the maintenance of the cooling wall.
2. Adopt effective spraying measures outside the furnace, keep reasonable cooling outside the furnace, reduce the change of temperature field, and avoid burning of furnace skin.
3. Strictly control the soft water temperature. The water inlet temperature of soft water shall be strictly controlled at 40 ± 2 ℃, so as to improve the cooling strength, reduce the damage probability of peak heat flow of cooling wall, ensure the normal operation of degassing tank and expansion tank, reduce the corrosion of dissolved oxygen in water to water pipe, and extend the service life of cooling wall.
4. Stabilize the furnace temperature, reduce the temperature fluctuation amplitude and frequency, reduce the thermal shock to the cooling wall, keep the basicity stable and prevent the fluctuation of the soft melting zone.
5. In daily operation, the basic measures to maintain the cooling wall in good condition are to stabilize the slag making system and heat system, and to form a reasonable soft melting zone; to play the role of multi ring distribution, open the central air flow, and give consideration to the edge air flow are important means to realize the safe and stable operation of the cooling wall.
These are five tips for protecting the cooling wall. I hope they can help you.
Company：Linyi Xinyuan Smelting Equipment Co., Ltd., the company\\\'s main business: reduced lead, imported reduced lead, lead-smelting cupola
Add：Lanshan Industrial Park, Linyi City