Some friends sent a post to ask: can batteries be heated in a pot to reduce lead? This problem is more interesting and shows the ignorance of some people. So, if you can, what do you want our professional lead reduction company to do? It's a joke. Today Xiaobian explained to you in principle why it can't be directly heated to produce reduced lead:
In principle, it can't be restored
1. Generally, the battery of battery car contains about 85% lead (the production consumption of lead is about 1.02 times of that of lead). degree
2. Generally, the lead content of standby industrial batteries is about 60% - 75% (the lead content of 2V batteries is lower).
3. The lead raw material for the production of vehicle battery is 1 × electrolytic lead, and the purity recommended by the national standard is 99.994%. Three major lead producing areas in China are Chenzhou, Hunan, Gejiu, Yunnan and Jiyuan, Henan.
4. The proportion of lead in car batteries is about 92%. The lead here refers to the sum of the lead plate and the paste coated on it. The shell is about 8% by weight.
5. The lead in the battery is not pure lead, but the alloy of lead. The surface weight here mainly contains antimony, which is between 2.5-3.2%. The rest is arsenic and selenium.
The above is today's content, hoping to help you better understand the production process of lead reduction.
Company：Linyi Xinyuan Smelting Equipment Co., Ltd., the company\\\'s main business: reduced lead, imported reduced lead, lead-smelting cupola
Add：Lanshan Industrial Park, Linyi City