Electric cars are very common in China. Almost everyone has one electric car on the street. There are countless batteries replaced every year. A lot of people think that battery recycling can make some materials, such as lead reduction? I can only say - the idea is very full, but the reality is very bone feeling. Today, let's discuss why waste batteries can't directly produce reduced lead:
1. Generally, the battery of battery car contains about 85% lead (the production consumption of lead is about 1.02 times of that of ZD).
2. The lead content of general standby industrial batteries is about 60% - 75% (the lead content of 2V batteries is lower).
3. The lead raw material for the production of vehicle battery is 1 × electrolytic lead, and the purity recommended by the national standard is 99.994%. Three major lead producing areas in China are Chenzhou, Hunan, Gejiu, Yunnan and Jiyuan, Henan.
4. The proportion of lead in car batteries is about 92%, which means the sum of lead plate and paste. The shell is about 8% by weight.
5. The lead in the battery is not pure lead, but the alloy of lead. It mainly contains antimony, which is between 2.5-3.2%. The rest is arsenic and selenium.
Therefore, some friends think that their idea of recovering lead from used battery car batteries at home is still a bit of a mystery.
Company：Linyi Xinyuan Smelting Equipment Co., Ltd., the company\\\'s main business: reduced lead, imported reduced lead, lead-smelting cupola
Add：Lanshan Industrial Park, Linyi City